Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We need to be careful...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bangor boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there was a flutter of excitement somewhat related to the car makers we attend to on this forum when Trump declared that Ford and GM are making ventilators to treat corona virus victims.

Not so, apparently. According to Associated Press, which is about as dry and neutral as any source of news info. (Big fan of Jenna Fryer's coverage of NASCAR).

https://apnews.com/17868870ddfc526c6c7f454d651b6d7f
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bangor boy wrote:
Well, there was a flutter of excitement somewhat related to the car makers we attend to on this forum when Trump declared that Ford and GM are making ventilators to treat corona virus victims.

Not so, apparently. According to Associated Press, which is about as dry and neutral as any source of news info. (Big fan of Jenna Fryer's coverage of NASCAR).

https://apnews.com/17868870ddfc526c6c7f454d651b6d7f
I've heard from more than one reputable source (NOT CNN!) that the car makers ARE making ventilators.

On the negative side, I woke up this morning with a fever. Sad
DaveVan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed this afternoon a GM SUBSIDIARY IS making vents. So I guess if a media outlet wanted to say 'GM makes vents' is a lie.....kinda true.....but GM has it's facilities involved in making vents.
The media is splitting the truth to fit personal agendas.
There are a few stories that are true with little of no coverage:
Israel developed a copper infused mask proved to block all virus', reusable (washable) and cheap. But it is being suppressed because some do not want another positive story attached to Trump via Israel. (see embassy).

Rural hospitals are being passed over for vital supplies. My wife is head ER nurse at our hospital and they are almost of of everything. The house and senate both tried to add to the relief bill to further limit supplies to rural hospitals as 'not needed' and no public voice to worry about.
Look these up for yourself. These are as big as the story being PUSHED.
thx
God bless you all.
Dennis O
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys I started this thread just asking people to be safe. No political overtones whatsoever. It has now morphed into a political rant. Since I opened this I am going to close it. All I wanted was for people to be safe.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: