Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In this chaos I want do something positive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sundance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:39 pm    Post subject: In this chaos I want do something positive Reply with quote

I have no idea what that will be. However I would like to do something for a local business and/or it's employees. Early reporting is saying they expect 10% of the small business will go under a result of this shutdown. Their employees will be out of a job. I suggest that we all do something for these businesses right now (but have no clue what). I would like you all to take this challenge and post here what you are going to do to help a small business in your area. Perhaps it will inspire folks here with ideas. It need not be a model related business. Think about it and inspire others.

My second idea is more directly aimed at our little group. Since a lot of us will be voluntarily secluded, it'll give us a bunch more modeling time. As such, let's post lots of pics of our projects both under construction and finished projects. I know a fair amount of you guys don't have a photo hosting site or way to do that. Well, my contribution will be to those who don't, if you email me your pics, I'll post them for you.

I've been on this board for many years, through several crashes. After this last crash, the enthusiasm on the forum never quite came back. Let's see if we can change that.
BVAUGHN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have done take-out from several of the local restaurants
Bill
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wife has been ferrying the elderly and shopping for them. I have been checking regularly with elderlies in the neighborhood and helping with whatever they need.

You need go no further than your own neighborhood. Smile
Sundance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:22 pm    Post subject: I gave it a lot of thought..... Reply with quote

My favorite restaurant has the best pizza. I've decided to find the paramedics who took care of me when I had my heart attack and find out when they are working again. To thank them, I will be ordering carry out pizzas for the firehouse crew the next time they are working. It'll help my favorite restaurant and thank the first responders...….
Firefly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are great. And inspiring! Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: