Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1962 Fred Lorenzen Ford

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Darkside Racers Corner 1948 - 1972
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nitrobarry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:19 pm    Post subject: 1962 Fred Lorenzen Ford Reply with quote

Hi all, Ive got a 1962 Lorenzen Ford that`s almost done but I need a decal sheet for that car. I`d even settle for the "385 H.P." hood decals and piece together the rest. Oh and no I don`t have the talent nor the software to make my own. Thanks for any and all help.
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike's decals should have just what you need.

https://www.mikesdecals.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=fred+lorenzen&search_in_description=0&osCsid=iaergvofnnl0q4u9k7vcb1p5k3
MarkJ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry, I have some left over decals from Fred's 61 Ford convertible I did, but they were 375 H.P. and the numbers and sponsors were different in 1962.
jokar124

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slixx made a number sheet "F" ( NS-F/1325 ) with the "385 H.P." hood callouts in the correct font and coloring to match the Lorenzen '62 car. It matched the colors used on the Slixx '65 Lorenzen Ford sheet (#6528/1109) for conversion purposes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Darkside Racers Corner 1948 - 1972 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: