Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Decal Preview: Blaney Mustangs and Busch Global Poker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mprmprmpr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:30 pm    Post subject: Decal Preview: Blaney Mustangs and Busch Global Poker Reply with quote

Here are a few decals I recently finished. The Blaney Pennzoil and Wrangler Menards Mustangs were sized to fit the resin body Mike's had a vailable. They sold out pretty quick. I'm sure he will get more in. Let me know what you think.

18degrees

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i think... is that you have answered my needs and that i will be ordering a set of the Pennzoil Blaney decals when you make them available!

Please update accordingly when they are. Thanks Mark.
Pat Redmond
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All look great!
bmartin359

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Mark, I just scored a Mustang body and was hoping you would be putting out some decals for it. Let me know when they are ready and you can count me in for a set of Wrangler Menards.
HurricaneDave3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark, did you ever preview the Jack Daniels decals on here? They look great!!!
Richmond purple Uno Buick (done)
Andretti Carfax Impala
LePage Patron Charger
Green Timberwolf Monte
150+ other NASCAR kits
mprmprmpr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HurricaneDave3 wrote:
Mark, did you ever preview the Jack Daniels decals on here? They look great!!!

I don't think I did.. Here's a link to them on Mike's site..
https://www.mikesdecals.com/jack-daniels-austin-dillon-2019-chevy-mpr-p-5414.html

bigshell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Decal Preview: Blaney Mustangs and Busch Global Poker Reply with quote

mprmprmpr wrote:
Here are a few decals I recently finished. The Blaney Pennzoil and Wrangler Menards Mustangs were sized to fit the resin body Mike's had a vailable. They sold out pretty quick. I'm sure he will get more in. Let me know what you think.

Wow, the decals you have made look amazing! Do you have any tips as to how to do it? Oh, I'm assuming thata anyone who's on this forum is interested in cars? Have you guys ever tried betting on raced cars?If you havent then you can always try out on MGM99WIN It’s not much big of a deal, truly. I mean it is the 21st century, isn’t it way more convenient to just chug some money and sit home and waiting to earn back some cash? Either way, as an experienced player, gotta say that I tried out plenty of sites but ended up sticking with this one. There’s not much to complain about this site tbh. Or more like there's not much to complain about online gambling. Like you cant possible find one disavantage about it, right? [/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: