Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So today i picked up...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
18degrees

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:16 pm    Post subject: So today i picked up... Reply with quote

At my LHS, a 1/16 MPC Petty Charger. Unopened. I would imagine it’s a reissue... for $10.

Dunno what i am gonna build with it, but I couldn’t resist it. And there were 2 available, i almost went back and got the second one. They are having a “yard sale” of stuff that they haven’t been able to move and that is just taking up space this weekend. Seems that everything is gonna be severely marked down. No other racing kits.

Felt like a win...
Racer14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a good buy. I have one I bought a couple of years ago from HL with 40% off coupon. I got the Jim Stacy/Neil Bonnett Powerslide decal and plan to do that version someday. It is a very nice decal. There is a K&K Bobby Isaac decal done for this kit also. So go ahead and get the other kit!
john843

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not a "yard sale" price, that's a FIRE sale price. If you don't want it, pick it up and I'll gladly pay you $25 + shipping for it!

John
18degrees

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

john843 wrote:
That's not a "yard sale" price, that's a FIRE sale price. If you don't want it, pick it up and I'll gladly pay you $25 + shipping for it!

John

alrighty... i will contact the owner tomorrow to have him set the last one aside. will be in touch via PM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: