Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'd like to wish a special fourth, to all the spouses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject: I'd like to wish a special fourth, to all the spouses Reply with quote

Does your significant other know you? I mean KNOW you?

Check it, most of you know of my argument with my heart. The heart won the battle but I won the war. Somehow it didn't feel like a win. Those of you on my side of the issue can identify. Even a healthy, happy person can have disparate feelings after such an event. Let alone those of us suffering depression to begin with.

So it is that Abby watches me over the past few weeks. I'm not creative. I'm not doing much of anything, nearly paralyzed by fear of what might happen if I use both arms at once! Couple days ago I hear her purse hit the counter (the counter's going to give one day, I can feel it!) and she says "Enough!"

Confused:

I asked enough what and she drops this in my lap...

Along with a brand new, lighted visor.

She says quite loudly "You're startin to tick me off. You need a WIN, and you need to get back to work! Go get'em boy!" and out the door she goes.

So I sit there thinking as she passes the window "Huh... I guess I've been told! Go get'em boy?"

But she knew, I needed a kick in the pants to bring the pity party to a halt. So to all the significant others who KNOW their spouse SO well. I hope your fourth is extra special and safe!

OH! The S3?

Still don't think I have the border big enough in the front.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYBODY!!
Mack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with her, Sometimes I text my kids a simple message, GYAIG..Get your (backside) in gear!! I miss your near daily updates on whatever you're working on. Always inspiring.
Firefly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back to the unreal world! Happy Fourth!
Please pass along our appreciation the Mrs.!

I did not tackle the louver issue with my S-3.
MY biggest issue was the chunky front bumper strip. I replaced it with a black baggie 'twist-tie' bent to shape.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: