Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1984 Benny Parsons Chassis Color

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Reference Photo's - Paint and Color Matching
View previous topic :: View next topic  
80GoldenEagle

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 4:47 pm    Post subject: 1984 Benny Parsons Chassis Color Reply with quote

While in the process of building the Copenhagen Monte Carlo from Benny's last win and although I had already painted the chassis black, I have since found a photo that makes me think that it may have been red. If it is indeed red, I'm assuming it would be the same red as the pinstripe? I don't have very much in the way of detail color shots of the interior or chassis. All thoughts, photos or memories welcome. Anyone know the correct red for the stripe and/or chassis? TIA, John

80GoldenEagle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had forgotten that this car was featured on the MOTORSPORTS modelCARDS and after looking at it, they have the chassis as red. These cards can be helpful, but do have a few errors here and there.

Body: MM 2720 Classic White
Body: MM 2721 Classic Black
Body: Testors 1144 Gold
Wheels: Testors 1144 Gold
Chassis/Pinstripe: Testors 1104/1204 Dark Red
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Reference Photo's - Paint and Color Matching All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: