Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Group shot of my early builds or inherited builds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Showroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sentsat71

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:57 am    Post subject: Group shot of my early builds or inherited builds Reply with quote

Most of these builds had not paint on them....and some of what was "painted" was magic marker.....Notice that the interior of the '69 Ford Galaxie has paint on the interior, as does the engine and interior of the black '32 Ford coupe sitting on the trailer behind the then still surviving early '60's Ford P/U

The blue '32 Ford sitting behind the basically unpainted Edmunds supermod was inherited from my oldest brother when he went into the Navy in early 1964
ALL but the Edmunds supermod, the 2 '32 Fords, the '69 Torino, the trailers that the black '32 Ford, the Chaparall 2E and the Torino are sitting on, and the Dodge L700 tractor are all gone
Not long after this pic was taken and after I started painting my builds, I changed out the body on the black unpainted AMt '39/'40 Ford. with an old AMT '62 Chevy II that i tried using a gold under color. Not sure what color was supposed to have gone on over the gold undercoat, but the rattle can misfired and ended up getting a speckled paint job. But to this day I have no idea of what happened to that build/rebuild. One day, it just was not there any more!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Showroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: