Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Cup Race 4 - Terre Haute

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:26 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Cup Race 4 - Terre Haute Reply with quote

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMYt9sGOcTU

KS: Action; a word that describes what someone will do to achieve an aim. For the 11 drivers of the 2019 Fantasy Cup Series, the aim is simple. Win! And to find action at this week's venue, you need look no further than its name. Hello again, I'm Ken Squier alongside Darrell Waltrip and welcome to the Action Track here in Terre Haute, Indiana for the running of the Exide 100.

DW: Ken, as you know, every action has an equal and opposite reaction and, just like inside an Exide battery, reactions can cause sparks to fly.

KS: Well put, Darrell. And now we go trackside.

Ladies and gentlemen, please rise and remove your hats for our national anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqq7ALCDGFc

Race fans, for the most famous words in motorsports, please welcome our grand marshal, 20-time World of Outlaws sprint car champion, Steve Kinser!

SK: Drivers, start your engines!

Green Flag

DW: Boogity boogity boogity! Let's go dirt racin'!!

KS: Strutlin, leading the field through turns 1 and 2. Cisco Rosander hot on his bumper. He'll give a push but Strutlin sails his Ford off of turn 4 to lead the first lap.

Lap 20

DW: Look at this! The 13 just got a heck of a run and put 2 cars in his mirror!!

KS: And up front we've got the 98 of Lee "Spud" Loggins making some moves of his own. Cisco Rosander can't hold him off. Loggins to 2nd!

Lap 57

DW: Man, the 46 has been tearing his way through the field. He just made it to 4th!

Lap 78

KS: For the lead. Loggins to the outside. Strutlin throws the block in turn 3. Loggins with the run off of turn 4. To the inside. Loggins to the top spot!

White Flag

DW: Hick's been poking his nose in there but ol' Spud keeps shutting the door on him.

KS: Out of turn 2. And Strutlin has a problem. He is slowing. The 98 with a clear piece of real estate as he comes out of turn 4. Lee Loggins wins the Exide 100 in Terre Haute! Terry Grant finishes 2nd, Cisco Rosander comes in 3rd, and JR Sealey fights his way up to 4th.

DW: Trish Grant brings it home in 5th, Bobby Dravin comes in 6th, and Hick Strutlin limps that Ford to the line in 7th.

KS: Rob Stofel will finish 8th, Darth Vader will be 9th, and Jeremy Rosander is 10th. Closing out the field is the 73 of Larry Fine.

DW: Ken it's been a while since I've seen this much action without a wreck. Just good hard racin'.

KS: And with that, I'm Ken Squier. My colleague Darrell Waltrip. Thank you for joining us. We'll see you next week at Roebling Raceway for the Fritos 150.
Lee "Spud" Lo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awsome win for the L.A.P. 1 racing team. Bug thanks to my sponsors and crew. Been a good season so far. Hopeing this old Dodge keeps going strong.
TG

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Spud on the win....good points day for Grant Racing, two cars in the top 5....congrats to the # 7 team on their first top 5 of the season.
Cisco rosander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats lee. Boy what a tough old place to race. With about 20 to go
I realized I wasn't gonna catch you guys so was hanging on trying
To keep it outa the wall. Anyone got. A shop we could use for a couple
Of days to get or cars ready for the road course? Guys are getting tire of working on them in Wally mart parking lots. It's 2,500 miles to home,so
Can't go back and forth between races.
See you all next weekend.
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the late post. Guess I should take this time to explain my tiebreaking system. If 2 or more drivers are tied in points, the higher position is determined by whoever has the highest best finish. Larry's best finish is 3rd and Trish's is 5th.

TG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got. A shop we could use for a couple
Of days to get or cars ready for the road course? Guys are getting tire of working on them in Wally mart parking lots. It's 2,500 miles to home,so
Can't go back and forth between races.

Cisco, bring it by the Grant Racing shop, we'll make room for ya. We're located in Kentucky. Call 502-555-4321 for directions.

[img]

[/img]
Cisco rosander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, we are on the way.
TG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cisco rosander wrote:
Thanks, we are on the way.

Awesome
Cisco rosander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks to grant racing for the use of their shop. Changing springs,
Shocks, transmissions, and general maintainence was much easier in a shop.
On our way to Georgia. Grant racing team is invited to a barbecue after
Qualifying tomorrow.
TG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be there.Looking forward to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: