Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted MPC 71 Roadrunner reissue with superbird parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobby The Cabdriver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:56 pm    Post subject: Wanted MPC 71 Roadrunner reissue with superbird parts Reply with quote

Suddenly I have 5 MPC 72 Petty Road Runners. Hooray! I could use a Superbird nose,wing and fenders scoops from the late 80s MPC "reissue" and for that matter, front and rear bumpers ,a grill and a rear Valance panel. I also would not mind a set of decals or two. PM me. A whole kit would be nice if the price is right. I'm in no hurry. Willing to throw a trade in your favor. I have lots of NASCAR parts (see other post) and I also have a wide variety of mostly 60s style drag parts in particular big block Chevy and 427 Ford sohc stuff, Cragar and American mag Wheels and several styles of tempo printed Slick's. Don't be greedy and don't call or text me at 5 a.m. . Thank you.

Last edited by Bobby The Cabdriver on Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:32 am; edited 3 times in total
mchali

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent
Bobby The Cabdriver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:40 pm    Post subject: MPC Roadrunner Reply with quote

Okay let's try something different here, does anybody have a complete late 80s MPC 71 Roadrunner kit? The dreamers on eBay are looking for $75 for this kit sealed. I'm not picky, as long as the kit is intact and the price is right let's talk, but this is not a $75 kit. I paid 30 bucks for one 8 years ago . I gave it to a friend who had the real car. I could live with a clean built one but I do need the decals and the Superbird parts. Talk to me. It's not that rare guys.
bangor boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, not me.
bangor boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The free market is speaking and you're correct Bobby Cab, it's NOT a $75 kit:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/MPC-1971-PLYMOUTH-ROAD-RUNNER-ORIGINAL-VINTAGE-3in1-1-25-MODEL-CAR-KIT-Unused/153343168632?hash=item23b3f71078:g:KrsAAOSwwKxb3a~L:rk:1:pf:0

Maybe there's an affordable solution. If you're not afraid to do business with Australians... :

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1-24-Monogram-1971-Plymouth-GTX-Plastic-Model-Kit-85-4016/372571546302?hash=item56befea2be:g:-DMAAOSwxH1UCTHr:rk:58:pf:0

...or Virginians:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/MONOGRAM-2758-1970-PLYMOUTH-SUPERBIRD-1-24-MODEL-CAR-MOUNTAIN-COMP/382744372281?hash=item591d57a439:g:Z28AAOSwoZJcRmr8:rk:1:pf:0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: